Featured

My Daughter Passed Her Board Exam

I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter what I did. Hence, I decided to just cook breakfast for my son, James, who will go to schoo...

Most Popular

Sunday, September 16, 2018

I Am Not Impressed at Him

Once and for all, I am going to express my opinion here about what some people who are sending me PMs were asking. About that psychic who is posting his predictions on his wall that became true.

No. I wasnt impressed. Why would I be impressed at predictions that have been predicted so many times even before he was born? PHILVOCS and DENR have also warned us ang gave tips so many times before and until now to prapare for The Big One. Look earthquakes happen everyday. Most of the time, we just dont feel it.

Most of all, why would I be impressed when someone tells me how my husband, my mother and other people I know look? Those are things I ALREADY KNOW. I dont need a psychic who will tell me what I ALREADY KNOW.

Besides, the people of the world need resolution and enlightenment more as of this point instead of hearing disheartening things over and over again.

So please, stop posting his predictions on my group. I will never approve any of those. CPS was not created to spread terror but to spread enlightenment.

No comments:

Post a Comment