Featured

My Daughter Passed Her Board Exam

I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter what I did. Hence, I decided to just cook breakfast for my son, James, who will go to schoo...

Most Popular

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Why Spirits Would Follow You

CURIOSITY

They might find you interesting and want to observe you. Many spirits are interested in other worlds as we are interested on other worlds too, They would observe you, see what you do and then when they're satisfied with their knowledge, they will depart from you.

MISCHIEF

They'll pester you at your wee hours and disturb your sleep. Pop up from time to time for a nice scare, or generally disturb your peace for fun and to see and enjoy your reaction.Some of them don't mean any harm, but they can be pests specially when they're bored.

ENERGY

Your energy type can attract certain spirits Similar energy reflects each other and therefore attracts similar entities. If you have an abundance of positive energy, positive things will be attracted to you. Good entities will be attracted to positive energy people. And negative energies will be attracted to people with negative energies.

No comments:

Post a Comment