Featured

My Daughter Passed Her Board Exam

I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter what I did. Hence, I decided to just cook breakfast for my son, James, who will go to schoo...

Most Popular

Sunday, September 2, 2018

For A Lifetime

What is this feeling I have inside
People say it wouldnt last for a lifetime
Yet here I am and the feeling never ends
Im in love with you for a lifetime

And tonight we'll see the sky
Glowing with its shining lights
We'll watch the twinkling of the stars
Ang we'll never say goodbye
And tonight I'll never ever make you cry
I'll kiss away all the sadness in your eyes tonight

I cant believe you're still with me
Cause people say this feeling won't last for a lifetime
Yet here we are with our feelings growing stronger
I still care
I will for a lifetime

And I'll point you to your shining star
I'll love you just the way you are
Hurting you is the most stupid thing
I'll ever do in my life
There's a feeling I just cant deny
I feel no sadness when you're by my side
Just stay with me
And everything will be alright

No comments:

Post a Comment