Featured

My Daughter Passed Her Board Exam

I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter what I did. Hence, I decided to just cook breakfast for my son, James, who will go to schoo...

Most Popular

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Ghost Hunting Mobile Apps

I had been asked by someone if the ghost hunting apps which can be downloaded on Play Store are effective such as Ghost Camera, Ghost Detector, Ghost Sensor and others . Well, it will be hard to cancel out something without testing it first. If you want to use those Android apps, always do some experimentations with them first. Try to run the app on 2 different phones or more at the same time on the same angle and if a ghost was detected all of those phones will detect it. Moreover, if a ghost appears, cover the camera's lens. If it's effective, the ghost will disappear once you cover the lens. Remember too that mainly, these apps were created so you can scare and make fun of your friends, which may only lead to wasting space on your phone when you download them. This is also why legit ghost hunters dont take these apps seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment