Featured

My Daughter Passed Her Board Exam

I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter what I did. Hence, I decided to just cook breakfast for my son, James, who will go to schoo...

Most Popular

Monday, November 4, 2019

My Daughter Passed Her Board Exam

I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter what I did. Hence, I decided to just cook breakfast for my son, James, who will go to school and has to be there for the flag ceremony before 6AM. I saw my daughter, Keith walked out of my room (Earlier, she threw me out of it so she can sleep there). She went to the kitchen where I am and walked behind me. Afterward, I saw her walked into her own room. Watching too many horror films for 5 days now and drinking too much coffee have affected me so much I guess. I easily get terrified at small crackles. After a few minutes came the big shock of my day. I saw Keith rushing out of my room (when she was supposed to be in her room) to tell me that she passed the board exam. At first, I thought she saw a ghost as she appeared so startled and that made me nearly panic. Earlier that day, my right palm was terribly itching. It's always been a good omen to me that a good amount of money or a good news is coming. A few weeks ago, when Keith told me that she will take the board exam, I would burn bay leaves for her and I would also perform Reiki on her photo everyday. They all paid off now. Congratulations to my daughter for a job well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment