Featured

My Daughter Passed Her Board Exam

I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter what I did. Hence, I decided to just cook breakfast for my son, James, who will go to schoo...

Most Popular

Sunday, September 2, 2018

False Hope

You offered me shoulder to cry on when I'm not in tears
You held me close when I'm not feeling cold
But in the coldest night when I really needed warmth
You took away the comforting words you've always given when everything is fine
You freely gave me smile when I'm alright
But when things turned rough
You turned so silent
You cannot be reached when I needed your arms to surround me
When I turned to you for comfort
You weren't there
I realized I'm holding on to false hope
The most cruel thing you ever did to me
Is not being there when I needed you most
In my most challenging times
You made me feel so alone


[This is how most people made me feel during these times that I am dealing with the challenges of recovering from my health condition.]

No comments:

Post a Comment