Featured

My Daughter Passed Her Board Exam

I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter what I did. Hence, I decided to just cook breakfast for my son, James, who will go to schoo...

Most Popular

Sunday, September 2, 2018

The Search

I gave myself away for the search
Believing I will find the one for me
It wouldnt matter where she may be
She's my destiny

And now the search is over
It's then when I first looked

In your eyes
There is a river flowing down into the depths of my soul
I knew then you were the missing piece of my lonely heart
Now I want to spend
The rest of my days
Where I can be with you

I looked at you and love found its way
I know for sure
That you're the one for me
I will climb mountains
Swim in every sea
Just to be with you

The day my heart started beating
Is when I first saw you

[I created this song for those who believe in soul mates and who are in search for their soul mate. The song will describe how it feels when you finally meet him/her]

No comments:

Post a Comment