Featured

My Daughter Passed Her Board Exam

I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter what I did. Hence, I decided to just cook breakfast for my son, James, who will go to schoo...

Most Popular

Friday, August 31, 2018

A Little Friend

I love singing and I do have a good singing voice.I always sing whenever I do household chores.One day I was doing the laundry and I threw the water forcefully to the ground beside the wall of our house.I don't know if my eyes were deceiving me then but I saw a small man about 5 inches tall running fast. It's wearing a deep pink shiny outfit.

I felt suddenly nervous when I noticed that I have gotten it wet. As I stepped in the house, I suddenly felt so weak for reasons I can't understand and I realized that I am already suffering from a very high fever. It was severe so I had to stay in bed for almost a month. Since I got sick I would always have weird dreams.One dream I couldnt forget is I was walking in the neighborhood. Everything I saw are giants.The houses, the gates, the trees and the pets.One giant dog approached me and talked to me with human voice, "I want to play with you," it said. But I answered it with all coldness, "I don't't want to.You are so big."The dog got mad and the next thing I saw is it is trying to eat me and I am trying so hard to stop its mouth from closing with my hands.

Another dream I had is I was standing on the ground and the earth around me suddenly rose up and took the form of hands and arms that reached my legs and pulled me to get me into the soil.

In my waking hours I was trying to figure out what's happening to me.I'm already suspecting that I may have harmed a dwarf that's why I got sick.I went to different doctors who gave me different and far fetched reports about my health condition. I was already thinking then that I will die.

One dawn,I was awakened by a small voice.The small man I've gotten wet when I was doing the laundry is talking to me.

"I am Moalin..Dont worry you're not going to die. You'll be OK.You only got sick because I got sick too when you accidentally threw water on me.But now that I am well, you'll get well too."

And so after a few days,my fever was gone and I'm alright. Since this thing happened to me I developed a new respect for my environment. I started making sure to be extra careful before throwing anything anywherefie fear that I might hurt another innocent creature.

My dream where everything in my neighborhood are giants made me feel how difficult and dangerous it is to be so small.That is why I becam econsiderate even of ants.

And Moalin,he still visits me sometimes and I've made a small house specially for him where he can stay whenever he pays me visits to hear me sing so he won't get harmed again.I filled it with mini stuffed toys for his enjoyment.

I consider myself lucky because I have a newly found friend from another plane.


Join jfora.net if you want to earn $ by posting comments and ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment