Featured
My Daughter Passed Her Board Exam
I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter what I did. Hence, I decided to just cook breakfast for my son, James, who will go to schoo...
Most Popular
-
What is this feeling I have inside People say it wouldnt last for a lifetime Yet here I am and the feeling never ends Im in love with you fo...
-
I had been asked by someone if the ghost hunting apps which can be downloaded on Play Store are effective such as Ghost Camera, Ghost Detect...
-
The NUNO SA PUNSO is not a dwarf but a dwarf-like spirit of an old man who is dwelling in an anthill or termite mound. It gets easily angry ...
Sunday, September 2, 2018
The Dungeons in Fort Santiago
The Dungeons is otherwise known as the hole of Death because a lot of prisoners died here due to suffocation, sickness , drowning, starvation or torture during the Spanish and Japanese Occupation of the Philippines, For so many times, it served as a torture chamber.After the WorldWar 2. About 600 American and Filipino soldiers were found dead here. They were kept in a tight cell where they died of suffocation and hunger.If you get imprisoned here. You dont go out alive. You go out in a box.
Learn more about history and ghosts, come with us to Intramuros Ghost Walk.
Labels:
History,
Intramuros Ghost Walk
Psychotherapist/Counselor, Life Coach, Hypnotherapist, Paranormal Expert, Tarot Reader, Energy Healer and Author
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment