Featured

My Daughter Passed Her Board Exam

I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter what I did. Hence, I decided to just cook breakfast for my son, James, who will go to schoo...

Most Popular

Sunday, September 2, 2018

The Dungeons in Fort Santiago



The Dungeons is otherwise known as the hole of Death because a lot of prisoners died here due to suffocation, sickness , drowning, starvation or torture during the Spanish and Japanese Occupation of the Philippines, For so many times, it served as a torture chamber.After the WorldWar 2. About 600 American and Filipino soldiers were found dead here. They were kept in a tight cell where they died of suffocation and hunger.If you get imprisoned here. You dont go out alive. You go out in a box.

Learn more about history and ghosts, come with us to Intramuros Ghost Walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment