You're so lovely
There's deepness in your eyes
Shade of beauty
There in your heart it lies
That warm sweet smile
Gives me great happiness
With just a smile
Everything seems endless
A voice so nice
That takes away sadness
Warm looking eyes
They fill me with gladness
Can we please talk
Can we be together
Every short walk
Could mean like forever
My thoughts of you
Will always be tender
Precious mem'ries
I'll always remember
Someone so dear
That's what you'll always be
Wish you were here
Share sweet moments with me
A special part
That's meant only for you
Here in my heart
I'll keep a lifetime through
[I've written hundreds of poems when I was still a teenager. However, I lost the notebook where I had written them. When I've decided to try writing poems again after so many years, this became my first...a practice poem to awaken the poet in me.]
Featured
My Daughter Passed Her Board Exam
I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter what I did. Hence, I decided to just cook breakfast for my son, James, who will go to schoo...
Most Popular
-
What is this feeling I have inside People say it wouldnt last for a lifetime Yet here I am and the feeling never ends Im in love with you fo...
-
I had been asked by someone if the ghost hunting apps which can be downloaded on Play Store are effective such as Ghost Camera, Ghost Detect...
-
The NUNO SA PUNSO is not a dwarf but a dwarf-like spirit of an old man who is dwelling in an anthill or termite mound. It gets easily angry ...
Sunday, September 2, 2018
To Someone Dear
Labels:
Poetry
Psychotherapist/Counselor, Life Coach, Hypnotherapist, Paranormal Expert, Tarot Reader, Energy Healer and Author
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment