Featured

My Daughter Passed Her Board Exam

I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter what I did. Hence, I decided to just cook breakfast for my son, James, who will go to schoo...

Most Popular

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Rosanna

I watch the falling leaves
Falling down my door
Signs of the autumn
Are now lying at my floor

And then, there you are
Coming from afar
I can see the sadness
And the sorrow in your eyes

What could have been wrong, Rosanna
How beautiful you are
So young and so tender
I sometimes think and wonder

What could have made you sad
Why you're crying
Where you're going
What you have in your mind

You can cry on my shoulders
I am by your side
My arms are wide-open
Ready to hold you tight

I long to see you smiling
Rejoicing once again
Oh, dear Rosanna
I'll always be your friend

[I've written this poem for a friend who is torn about her decision to stay with her current company or leave and find a new job in her province.]

No comments:

Post a Comment