Featured
My Daughter Passed Her Board Exam
I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter what I did. Hence, I decided to just cook breakfast for my son, James, who will go to schoo...
Most Popular
-
What is this feeling I have inside People say it wouldnt last for a lifetime Yet here I am and the feeling never ends Im in love with you fo...
-
I had been asked by someone if the ghost hunting apps which can be downloaded on Play Store are effective such as Ghost Camera, Ghost Detect...
-
The NUNO SA PUNSO is not a dwarf but a dwarf-like spirit of an old man who is dwelling in an anthill or termite mound. It gets easily angry ...
Sunday, September 2, 2018
EVP Audio Recording vs. The Spirit Box
No offense meant to anybody but as a paranormal investigator who's been in the field for 35 years, I have tried using both the regular audio recorder and the spirit box. I still prefer the classic way of getting EVPs, which is by using a digital audio recorder because an audio expert can always validate through a software if what you've captured is just noise, a human voice or a ghost voice. The Spirit Box on the other hand is fun to use specially if you're a thrill seeker, but since it gets signals and frequencies that produce lots of noise that can be mistaken as words, I dont find it reliable if you're into serious ghost hunting and paranormal investigation. It's a plus point as well if you want to look good (astig) on cam.
Labels:
Essays,
Paranormal,
Science and Logic,
Technology
Psychotherapist/Counselor, Life Coach, Hypnotherapist, Paranormal Expert, Tarot Reader, Energy Healer and Author
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment