Featured

My Daughter Passed Her Board Exam

I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter what I did. Hence, I decided to just cook breakfast for my son, James, who will go to schoo...

Most Popular

Sunday, September 2, 2018

EVP Audio Recording vs. The Spirit Box

No offense meant to anybody but as a paranormal investigator who's been in the field for 35 years, I have tried using both the regular audio recorder and the spirit box. I still prefer the classic way of  getting EVPs, which is by using a digital audio recorder because an audio expert can always validate through a software if what you've captured is just noise, a human voice or a ghost voice. The Spirit Box on the other hand is fun to use specially if you're a thrill seeker, but since it gets signals and frequencies that produce lots of noise that can be mistaken as words, I dont find it reliable if you're into serious ghost hunting and paranormal investigation. It's a plus point as well if you want to look good (astig) on cam.

No comments:

Post a Comment