Dearest One
You are everything to me
Dearest One
You are my only fantasy
This heart cries in the night
Let me say this Dearest One
You are my only one
Dearest One
Please let me hold your hand
So I can say
My love gets stronger everyday
You filled my life with things so bright
Let me say this Dearest One
You are the apple of my eyes
I can say that this love
Is something great to bear
With a spark from your eyes
You take away my fears
Dearest One I couldn't count the years
Whenever I see your smile
My sadness disappears
Dearest One
My love will never die
How can a love so true say goodbye
Just call my name and I will send
My special care that will not end
[This is a poem and a song at the same time. I wrote the poem first and then, the melody. I have a lot of unspoken thoughts as a teenager...things I want to say to my first love; however, I wasn't given the chance to express those feelings. That is why I just wrote them in my heart in the form of poetry and songs.]
Featured
My Daughter Passed Her Board Exam
I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter what I did. Hence, I decided to just cook breakfast for my son, James, who will go to schoo...
Most Popular
-
What is this feeling I have inside People say it wouldnt last for a lifetime Yet here I am and the feeling never ends Im in love with you fo...
-
I had been asked by someone if the ghost hunting apps which can be downloaded on Play Store are effective such as Ghost Camera, Ghost Detect...
-
The NUNO SA PUNSO is not a dwarf but a dwarf-like spirit of an old man who is dwelling in an anthill or termite mound. It gets easily angry ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment