Featured

My Daughter Passed Her Board Exam

I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter what I did. Hence, I decided to just cook breakfast for my son, James, who will go to schoo...

Most Popular

Friday, August 31, 2018

Reason for Getting into a Relationship

You get into a relationship for 1 of 2 reasons. If your motive is to just end the pain of being alone, you only want COMPLETION and it's a very wrong reason for wanting a relationship. If you want to be with someone you can share your life with. You then want ENRICHMENT. A person who has this purpose for wanting a relationship has already found completion on his own accord and wouldn't need someone just to be complete. Find a partner who can share this same purpose with you.

Join jfora.net if you want to earn $ by posting comments and ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment