Featured

My Daughter Passed Her Board Exam

I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter what I did. Hence, I decided to just cook breakfast for my son, James, who will go to schoo...

Most Popular

Sunday, September 2, 2018

An Ode to Scott Daniel

You could be the most handsome man that I’ve ever seen
But heaven took you away from me so fast
Though you’re gone now
your memories will last
I will value you like a treasure
I promise that my love for you will remain pure
If you’re still around
Of this I’m sure
Life will be more profound for me
Coz even with just a single kiss
You can fill my world with bliss
I will always keep you in my heart
You will always be its special part
I've built a sanctuary in my heart
That is only meant for you dear Scott
OH Scott my dear
Wherever you may be
Wherever the angels are keeping you
I will remember you
I will always be true
Though you left me blue


{Check this to know who Scott Daniel is to me http://centerforparanormalstudies.blogspot.com/…/baluarte.h…}

No comments:

Post a Comment