Manila City Hall
Many would say that it is not recommended for anyone to stay inside the City Hall once the clock strikes 6 in the evening. The building employees themselves will say that you can hear strange noises like eerie whispers and footsteps all over the place once night falls. Also, if you check on Google Maps, you will see that the building is shaped like a coffin when viewed from the top.It is another structural casualty during the World War 2 that survived bombings.
Please join #centerforParanormalStudies for more topics like this--- https://www.facebook.com/groups/centerforparanormalstudies
Featured
My Daughter Passed Her Board Exam
I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter what I did. Hence, I decided to just cook breakfast for my son, James, who will go to schoo...
Most Popular
-
What is this feeling I have inside People say it wouldnt last for a lifetime Yet here I am and the feeling never ends Im in love with you fo...
-
I had been asked by someone if the ghost hunting apps which can be downloaded on Play Store are effective such as Ghost Camera, Ghost Detect...
-
The NUNO SA PUNSO is not a dwarf but a dwarf-like spirit of an old man who is dwelling in an anthill or termite mound. It gets easily angry ...
Sunday, September 2, 2018
The Mystery inside the Manila City Hall
Labels:
Ghosts,
History,
Intramuros Ghost Walk
Psychotherapist/Counselor, Life Coach, Hypnotherapist, Paranormal Expert, Tarot Reader, Energy Healer and Author
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment