Shoes symbolize getting ready for something. We wear shoes when we are going outside or if we are going to travel, whether long or short. The thought of travelling might have crossed your mind lately when you are having dreams about shoes.
To shop for shoes with a celebrity may mean that you are about to do things that involves career moves and success. However,do not forget to be careful with your choice. Wrong choice of shoes can be the make or break of a certain journey.
Featured
My Daughter Passed Her Board Exam
I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter what I did. Hence, I decided to just cook breakfast for my son, James, who will go to schoo...
Most Popular
-
What is this feeling I have inside People say it wouldnt last for a lifetime Yet here I am and the feeling never ends Im in love with you fo...
-
I had been asked by someone if the ghost hunting apps which can be downloaded on Play Store are effective such as Ghost Camera, Ghost Detect...
-
The NUNO SA PUNSO is not a dwarf but a dwarf-like spirit of an old man who is dwelling in an anthill or termite mound. It gets easily angry ...
Sunday, September 2, 2018
Meaning of Shoes in Dreams
Labels:
Dream Interpretation
Psychotherapist/Counselor, Life Coach, Hypnotherapist, Paranormal Expert, Tarot Reader, Energy Healer and Author
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment