What I have for you
Is love undying
So pure and so true
Strong and still growing
I kept in my heart
How much I'm feeling
And years have now passed
You're still life's meaning
I'll be glad to share
Until the world ends
All my precious care
A lifetime I'll spend
Days will pass and then
We will grow older
Nice to know that still
We'd have each other
Yes seasons will change
But my love wouldn't
And you to forget
I know I couldn't
[I wrote this for the man who became my husband and is still my husband until now.]
Featured
My Daughter Passed Her Board Exam
I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter what I did. Hence, I decided to just cook breakfast for my son, James, who will go to schoo...
Most Popular
-
What is this feeling I have inside People say it wouldnt last for a lifetime Yet here I am and the feeling never ends Im in love with you fo...
-
I had been asked by someone if the ghost hunting apps which can be downloaded on Play Store are effective such as Ghost Camera, Ghost Detect...
-
The NUNO SA PUNSO is not a dwarf but a dwarf-like spirit of an old man who is dwelling in an anthill or termite mound. It gets easily angry ...
Sunday, September 2, 2018
For You
Labels:
Poetry
Psychotherapist/Counselor, Life Coach, Hypnotherapist, Paranormal Expert, Tarot Reader, Energy Healer and Author
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment