Featured

My Daughter Passed Her Board Exam

I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter what I did. Hence, I decided to just cook breakfast for my son, James, who will go to schoo...

Most Popular

Sunday, August 26, 2018

What is Deja Vu

Deja Vu is a French word which means "already seen". It is the feeling that something which is currently happening was already experienced in the past. Most people believe that this feeling of overwhelming familiarity is linked to past life. On the other hand, it may just be clairvoyance one has seen and forgotten. When certain premonitions, precognitive dreams, visions and the like finally happened, the feeling that they have already occurred before ensues. Some people can do astral travelling knowingly or unknowingly. Once they eventually see the place in person, the feeling would be the same.

Note: If you are going to share this post, please give credits to Jade Martin of Intramuros Ghost Walk. I usually include lectures such as this one in every tour I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment