Featured

My Daughter Passed Her Board Exam

I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter what I did. Hence, I decided to just cook breakfast for my son, James, who will go to schoo...

Most Popular

Friday, August 31, 2018

What is an Alpha Female?

An ALPHA FEMALE takes risks, falls in love but knows how to guard her heart. She has self-respect and dignity. She knows when it's time to walk out and wouldn't allow herself to be mistreated and disrespected. She has a purpose and does things with sense. She takes care of herself and works on keeping herself beautiful inside-out. She knows herself, knows what she wants in a relationship and is not afraid to articulate her emotions. She is very resilient. Life might have taken her down so many times but she always manages to get herself back on track. The spotlight is always on her because her confidence gets the attention of those it gets in contact with. She is the woman valued and adored by her man.

Join jfora.net if you want to earn $ by posting comments and ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment