Featured

My Daughter Passed Her Board Exam

I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter what I did. Hence, I decided to just cook breakfast for my son, James, who will go to schoo...

Most Popular

Friday, August 31, 2018

We fall in love with our brain, not with our heart. The heart functions as the pump that circulates blood throughout the body. The amygdala which is a part of our limbic brain is the center of emotions. It is responsible for experiencing and expressing emotions, and it controls our behavior too. Hence, when we feel and express our love to another, it's our brain at work. The brain on the other hand sends signals to the heart so it can pump faster or slower, keeping the whole body alive.


Join jfora.net if you want to earn $ by posting comments and ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment