Featured

My Daughter Passed Her Board Exam

I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter what I did. Hence, I decided to just cook breakfast for my son, James, who will go to schoo...

Most Popular

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Past Life Regression

This is a technique where hypnosis will be used on you to help you recover the memories of your past life. Knowing who and what you are in your past life can help you understand your present situation. Some of the things you’ll discover from this are the following:

1. Why you have difficult relationships

2. Why you have emotional issues

3. Why you are drawn to certain people, places, hobbies, etc.

4. Your purpose in your current life

5. Your soul mates 

6. Ways to access the abilities you’ve developed then 

7. New perspective on how you can improve your present life

No comments:

Post a Comment