If you dream about snakes or being bitten by a snake in dreams, that may represent the feeling that you are in danger or someone is betraying you. It may also refer to a person whom you consider insensitive, cruel, cunning and can't be trusted.
These however, are just the negative representation of snakes in dreams. On the contrary, they may represent transformation. If you are at a point of trying to make some changes in your life, it is possible that your thoughts about these changes will manifest in your dreams; as a snake are indicative of self-renewal, realizations and changes.
Snakes in dreams may also symbolize knowledge, wisdom and healing. Sometimes, they could also mean forbidden sexuality.
Featured
My Daughter Passed Her Board Exam
I couldn't get myself to sleep no matter what I did. Hence, I decided to just cook breakfast for my son, James, who will go to schoo...
Most Popular
-
What is this feeling I have inside People say it wouldnt last for a lifetime Yet here I am and the feeling never ends Im in love with you fo...
-
I had been asked by someone if the ghost hunting apps which can be downloaded on Play Store are effective such as Ghost Camera, Ghost Detect...
-
The NUNO SA PUNSO is not a dwarf but a dwarf-like spirit of an old man who is dwelling in an anthill or termite mound. It gets easily angry ...
Sunday, August 26, 2018
Meaning of Snakes in Dreams
Labels:
Dream Interpretation
Psychotherapist/Counselor, Life Coach, Hypnotherapist, Paranormal Expert, Tarot Reader, Energy Healer and Author
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment